According to Huffington Post, a Wendy’s customer in Lovejoy, Ga found a half smoked blunt in her burger and called 911 in a panic. An employee of Wendy’s claims to have “misplaced” it inside the burger and was arrested and fired. The customer claims to have suffered food poisoning-like symptoms and had to go to the hospital.
First of all, who loses their weed in a burger!? Secondly, I think calling 911 is a bit extreme. But then again, this is Georgia….lots of “Godly” people down there from what I’ve been told. If it was wrapped in a blunt…I’m pretty sure most of that weed was still salvageable and not full of sauce. What a waste.